Test Graphics Card
Test Graphics Card (Do this test BEFORE you purchase Vitascene!)
Graphics card and System Requirements
Here you will find basic information on the technology by proDAD Vitascene. One aspect that is particularly important for correct use: Does your PC meet the requirements.
What is a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)?
Modern graphics cards have an extremely high level of computing power, which is much better than that of the CPUs used in PCs. With Vitascene this power is used to create effects! This digital processing is performed by the graphics card, which greatly accelerated the whole process.
A Brand New Technology - As many as 50 times faster than it used to be - with an accelerated GPU!
The advantages of GPU
- up to 50 times faster than the CPU
- Perfect quality using 16 bit and 32 bit IEEE
- More precise processing for improved quality and details
Is your computer suitable for GPU?
Click on GPU-Test to test your Graphics Card: GPU Test
Download and choose to save the file ... Right-click the .exe file and choose: Run as Administator.
- Enter this test to find out if your Graphic card is suitable for GPU processing. If the result is positive, there is a dialog box.
- If there are limitations in this dialog box is shown in terms of suitability of your computer for GPU processing.
- There is also the possibility that your graphics card does not have the GPU-related requirements for the use of Vitascene. In this case, the installation of Vitascene 2.0 will not completed.
Possible restrictions on the power of your Graphics card:
- An out of date graphics hardware driver
- An outdated version of DirectX
- The video editing software also requires VMEM (Memory) of your graphics card (in case you make use of Vitascene as a plug)
- Differences in the use of material and SD HD material. HD requires more computing power.
Pixel Shader 3.0
Video Memory: 512 minimum, better Video Memory: 1GB
Minimal operating system: WinXP, better Windows 7 or higher